Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce...

...my best friend this week:
Meet Airborne.  My love.  My hero.  My go-to drug.  And the reason I just got over this cold in 3 days.

I'll be honest: this stuff doesn't taste too great... but the PINK GRAPEFRUIT flavor is definitely the best!! AVOID orange like the plague!

I was skeptical at first, but a couple teachers and my Aunt Liz insisted I tried it... and now I am a believer!

It's like a monster vitamin that pumps you full of healthiness and, when taken at the first signs of under-the-weather-itis, is sucessful at helping you avoid getting really sick!!  Like cheating death... with a little effervescent tablet!

I love you, Airborne!  Thank you for helping support my immune system!


1 comment:

Haley Roe said...

im literally drinking my cup of nasty/wonderful airborn as i read this!! i LOVE IT!

Post a Comment