Friday, February 26, 2010

Fantastic Family, Pt. 1

I love, love, love trips and visits, and taking a ton of pictures, but I hate how it seems to take forever to load the pics onto my computer, edit them, and then upload and blog about the details of said visits!!!  Especially when there's enough to require multiple posts (you have been warned)!

So... without further ado, here's the excitement I've had lately!!

Two weeks ago, Claire had Winter Break, and she and Mama flew out here from ATL to visit me!  We had a blast!  It was full of fun, food, and a few suprises!!

They flew in Las Vegas and drove up before school ended on Friday, the 12th.  As soon as I got home, we jumped in the car and drove up to Bountiful to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at Woods Cross High School, where my cousin, Chase, played the lead (Adam)!  I LOVED that movie as a kid, and was thrilled that the musical version is also precious!

We didn't think we'd make it, since it's close to a 5 hour drive, and we didn't leave until 2:30pm, but thanks to Mama "Leadfoot" Houghtaling, we pulled into the parking lot at 6:42... 18 minutes before the show started!

Crazy Cousins!
Chase & I... isn't he such a stud!?!
Cole & I... my Valentine 2 years running!!!
Kendall came up for the weekend, which was a suprise!
Claire was embarrassed about getting too close to Chase, so we taught her a thing or two about "kissing cousins!"
Quinn is the best country-dancing partner EVER!!!

We went to the show Friday night and to the Saturday matinee!  But Saturday morning, Kendall & I went to run some errands...  at one point, I SLAMMED my foot in her car door!!!  OUCH!!

She was only a little less than supportive!
It really was so fun to get a chance to catch up with Kendall!  She is SO amazing, and as a freshman at BYU, is juggling so much!  I admire her "go-get-her"-ness and her love for those around her!

Bottom line... I LOVE THESE SMOOCHIE-WOOCHIE-CAPPELLUCCIS!!!  What a wonderful start to my week with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment