Friday, February 26, 2010

Fantastic Family, Pt. 2

So, after the matinee of Chase's play on Saturday, we drove down to Monroe to see some cousins on the other side, the Abbotts!

I've had the priviledge of becoming really close with this family in the past year, or so, and I love them SO much!!  Visiting them with Mama & Claire was particularly fun because Greg is Mama's oldest brother and the two of them are hilarious together!!

Sunday was Valentine's Day, and Liz (who is an AMAZING cook) made giant sugar cookies for us to decorate!!

My cousin, Shannon, got engaged a few weeks ago to Preston.  They're getting married in August, and I'm so happy for the two of them!  Getting to know him that weekend was a blast!  He is an amazing guy and will be a great husband for Shannon and a great dad for Riley!!  What a keeper!

The Happy Couple
Claire & I

We got to help my cousin, Michael, ask a girl to Prom, by decorating her room...  So fun and such a flashback!  He had all this princess stuff for her and a poster that said "I'd feel like a king if you'd be my princess at the Prom!"  Again, I say, way to go, studly cousins!!

Shannon & I got a little carried away during the decorating!
Glitter-y Goodness!!

Don't you just love this little picture??
Hey, thanks!  I took it!!!

On Monday morning, we did a pajama breakfast at Denny's!  So yummy and such great company!  Hooray for omlettes!  And for people willing to go out in public while not "properly" clothed!

Preston & Shannon
Mama, Aubrey, & Aunt Liz
Uncle Greg, Claire, & I
Michael & Preston's little brother

Abbotts, I love you!  Thanks for being related to me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment