Friday, February 5, 2010

Absolutely Smitten!

... with this gorgeous, GORGEOUS man!!!
SO talented! So handsome! So debonair! So wholesome! So funny! So suave! SO DREAMY!!!

Sigh!

I think I've been in love with Gene Kelly since I was five or six, when I saw Singing in the Rain for the first time... and now, watching it with my roomate tonight, I am convinced. I love him!  And his light post... and his yellow rain coat... and his umbrella... and his nerd glasses... and his fedora... and his tap shoes... hhmmm!!

And, FYI, I'm realizing as we watch it tonight something I've never realized before... Gene Kelly isn't sighing, swooning, and singing because of Debby Reynolds... he's doing all of that (and dancing) because he is in love with me!  How did I not realize that sooner?

I'm sure we will be very happy together!







P.S. "From where I stand, the sun is shining all over the place!"

2 comments:

Kendra said...

"The suns in my heart, and I ready for love!"

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Gene Kelly!

Becs said...

Ditto to all of the above. It will always be one of my favorites.

"You are my lucky star.."

Post a Comment