I haven't written anything in a very long time for a lot of reasons. Mostly because:
- I'm not pregnant and therefore find it pointless to post weekly pics of my stomach's progress.
- I don't have any cute kids learning how to walk (or sit, or smile, or wear funny glasses...)
- I don't have incredibly innovative craft ideas that I know everyone wants to copy!
- I haven't invented any totally-healthy-yet-completely-delicious recipes recently.
- I haven't had any earth-shatteringly brilliant insights worth sharing.
- I haven't been on any jealousy-inducing vacations lately.
- I love reading all my friends and family member's blogs for the aforementioned reasons and didn't think anyone really cared to read about my silly single-girl adventures.
In all seriousness, though, I haven't felt like sharing with the world (oh, who am I kidding... with my mama and cousins [the only people who ever read this anyway]!) the details of the last year of my life. It has been one of the most eventful I've ever had, and yet I have found excuse after excuse not to write about it.