Thursday, March 4, 2010

Presents from Pupils!

So... I have some amazing students!  And this week has been full of thoughtful and unexpected surprises from them!

Monday, the kid who plays Zeke in HSM Jr. brought me creme brulee he had made me (with some help from his mama).  Those of you who are familiar with the musical will recognize that this is especially cute since the character Zeke is a jock who secretly loves baking and "dreams of making the perfect creme brulee!"  I have to say, bud, you're getting awfully close!!!


Then this morning, one of my students brought me a super cute metal sign that is now stuck to the front of my desk!  How perfect!  I guess she and her mom found it in Michael's and thought I had to have it!  I agree... if I'd seen it myself, I probably would have bought it too!!


How fun to have such wonderful kids!  And to be loved enough to get random presents!  I LOVE MY JOB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment