Monday, March 22, 2010

... And a Party!

Long after dinner was over, we were up talking and laughing. As things sometimes do when a group of theatrical people are in large supply and lacking sleep, we got a little crazy. One thing let to another, and we ended up singing and dancing in my living room until quite late.

I believe it started when Mitch and I realized we'd both been in South Pacific our freshman years of high school. We started singing and dancing to our favorite tunes from the show. Sarina grabbed my camera.... and the rest is in the videos that follow!

After we filmed these dances (completely improvised, PS) and singing the correct songs, we watched them back on my camera while muting them and instead playing songs from my iTunes. We felt like these were the best matches.

WARNING: You know how, late at night, everything seems hilarious, when chances are, it's just plain stupid. I am 110% sure this is one of those things!! You have been warned...

"Honey Bun" from South Pacific meets Beyonce's "Single Ladies"

"Some Enchanted Evening" from South Pacific meets Celin Dion's "It's All Coming Back to Me Now"

Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" meets "The Phantom of the Opera"

I really have no explanations other than that when we finally stopped, it was 1:30 in the morning... and that I haven't laughed that hard in a really, really, really long time!

Thanks for such a fun night, guys! I love that we are ridiculous!

2 comments:

Sarina Armstrong said...

As a witness to this event - it was in actuality very funny and extremely entertaining.

Brianna said...

hahahahahahaha it's definitely funny and most likely even funnier if you were there! so great! Love you!

Post a Comment