Monday, March 15, 2010

BrEaKiNG InTo SpRiNG!!!

I am back from a great week off, and am bracing myself for school tomorrow! I love my job and I really love my students, but I wish I had another week off! It was SO good!

I'm too lazy to post a bunch of pictures with a play-by-play, so I made a slideshow instead! Here's a quick run-down of my vay-cays, though, so you'll have a clue what you're seeing...

I went to Boise for the first weekend of the break, and went snowmobiling for the first time with my friend, Brandon. It was SO much fun, and so different from anything I've ever done! A very fun start to my week!

Then I went to Cali with some friends (Amber, Jeremy, and Jeremy's brother, Josh). We spent Thursday in San Diego (went to the temple, Cheesecake Factory, and shopping), and then spent Friday and Saturday in Disneyland!  I think this goes without saying... but that part of the week was MAGICAL!! I love everything related to Mickey! (Especially Mickey Bars, which I ate WAY too many of!)

I flew standby back to Utah on Sunday since I had to get back for school meetings today and my friends were staying a few more days. I got stuck in Salt Lake with no chance of making flights to SG. My friend, Brett, came to the rescue, and picked me up on his way home from Logan. Right before we got home, we passed a little park with fun statues and couldn't resist taking pictures!

This morning I had some meetings at the school.  They were over by 11am, and I got to spend 4 1/2 hours at the pool laying out... in 70 degree weather!  And now I have tan lines!!!!  The perfect end to a great week!  It was WONDERFUL!!!


I'm considering extending the vacation by calling in sick the rest of the week. What do you think? Is that gonna be too obvious?


2 comments:

Brianna said...

AHH so jealous! Looks like so much fun!! I'm so glad you could go!

Kendra said...

I love me some statues!!!! :) And that adorably attractive man named Brett! :)

Post a Comment