Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a Tan Christmas!

...Probably because as of a couple days ago, I will officially spend this Christmas ON A CRUISE!!!


I am SO excited!  The ship is the Carnival Legend, and it departs from Tampa on December 19th for 7 days... We'll visit Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize!!

So, while all of you are seeing (and staying) white nine months from now, I'll be on a boat.  Drinking a pina colada.  Wearing a bathing suit.  Eating creme brulee.  And gaining a bunch of weight.

Maybe you should have my parents adopt you so you can come too!?!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

i think adoption is a great idea! haven't you always wanted to have a twin sister :)

Kendra said...

DONE! hahaha Bri, is it kind of ridiculous how I go to say something on a blog, and turns out you have already said the exact same thing. Sisters... <3 We can all be sisters! Genius!

Post a Comment