Monday, March 22, 2010

Dinner...

Last night, Sarina and I had some friends (Mitch, Brett, and Christian) over for dinner. It was awesome! We made yummy fajitas, with fancy rice and corn. Mmmm!!! And then for dessert, we made Carnival Cruise Line's "Chocolate Melting Cake." Oh my yummy!!

The boys were oh-so-helpful! They hung up our giant mirror for us that's been sitting in our dining room floor for seven months! So now, we're finally moved in!


And they were all great helping in the kitchen too, especially when it came time for dessert!

Mitch

Christian

Brett

Sarina & Christian... SUCH a sweet couple!

I am so lucky to have such an awesome roomate!

These boys look awesome in aprons, don't you think!?!

The end result was DELICIOUS!!!

As much fun as that was though, the party continued after dinner... (So much so that it deserves its own post).

3 comments:

Kati said...

KATE!!! I neeeeeeeeed the recipe for that dessert!! PLEASE email it to me! kt.robison@gmail.

Unknown said...

Katie I want the recipe too!!
elisahutchings@gmail.com

Sarina Armstrong said...

Good times and good friends! I love you all!

Post a Comment