Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Confession.

I really can't believe I'm saying this, but I think that I, too, have a little bit of a crush on Justin Bieber!  UGH!  SO embarrasing!!

He's this 16 year-old singer that all my students are obsessed with.  I made fun of him for so long.  But last week, my kids burned me a few of his songs and made me listen to them.

Well, one thing led to another, and last night, I found this music video of his... and I watched it and giggled out loud... and now I'm hooked!



I'm thinking this is a sign that I need to spend less time with 12-year-olds!

4 comments:

KaycieQ said...

i love him too!! [and he's like 13 haha...not helpin the cause.] but he's amazing and if i were 13 again...he'd replace justin timberlake.

Brianna said...

haha I love Justin Bieber! haha one of the little girls I baby-sat the other night was showing me a bunch of videos! So great!

Haley Roe said...

i dont know about replacing Justin Timberlake but I would pay a lot of money to be the girl in that video. I met him when I worked at MTV and had a legit crush...

Kendra said...

bah ha ha ha! Why is he trying to date 20 year olds when he is like 14?! He is adorable.. good thing I am not in Middle School... he would definitely consume WAY too much of my time! :)

Post a Comment