Sunday, January 24, 2010

Students, Teachers... Student-Teacher.

I also had the chance to see several of my students from when I student taught at Lehi High School a year ago (I can't believe it's been that long!!)  It was SO good to see them, although it made me miss working with them and made me miss my other students who graduated last year and weren't at the conference!  How great to see these ones, though!  They made such a mark on my heart and in my life, and it was wonderful to relive some old memories and make new ones too!

My mentor teacher, Mindy, and I
My old students!
Paul & I
Mason & Kayli
Favorite Boys!!!

I also got the chance to see some of my old professors... It was wonderful to have the chance to thank them for the many things they taught me... as well as to ask their advice and opinions on some things I'm facing now as a real teacher!

Megan, George, Me, and Shawnda
Amy, Me, and Rodger

If anyone who ever reads this is considering studying Theatre and BYU, I would say DO IT!  These wonderful teachers will mentor, support, and enlighten you!  They will change your life as they have mine, and you will be so much the better for it!

In short... it was fantastic to see the people who have helped me become the teacher that I am!  I love them!  And am happy to have worked with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment