Sunday, January 24, 2010

CrEdiT fOr CuTeNeSs!!!

Special thanks to my cousin, Ashlee Prisbrey, for designing and creating my new blog template!!  Ashlee is SO talented and so generous!  And SOOO crafty... check out her cuteness HERE and HERE!  I know she spent hours this week doing it for me, on top of an incredibly busy schedule... being a mom, cooking delicious food, adopting a pig, making adorable cakes, etc... I don't know how she does it all and manages to maintain her sanity!  I hope I can achieve that same level of generous multi-tasking one day!  But in the meantime, I just wanted to thank her, and make sure credit for the new-and-improved cuteness around here goes where it's due!





P.S.  Did you notice how cute that signature is?!?  Guess who made it...  Yep!  Ashlee!!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

so cute!

Ashlee Marie said...

Thanks! Your so sweet. And it was GREAT to see you this weekend. Let me know what weekend you can come up for the play so we can maybe get in some chatting next time (although just playing games is great too)!

Post a Comment