Monday, January 25, 2010

An Overdue Apology

Dear Long Hair,

I am sorry that I cut you.  I know I said I was sick of you, and that I always did you the same way, and that I felt like I'd kept you the same for 10 years and needed a change... but I miss you.  It took me almost 6 months to admit it, but it's true.  I miss how pretty you looked when I curled you.  I miss how shiny you were when you were straightened.  I miss throwing you in a ponytail and not needing bobby pins to make you stay.
I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  And please, please, please, please, please, please, please grow back quickly!


3 comments:

Rik said...

I love you! And I love all the posts lately! I have always loved your hair. It looks great both ways!

KaycieQ said...

i felt the same way when i chopped all my hair off 3 years ago! you look darling though!

Sarina Armstrong said...

Ha ha. I love you!

Post a Comment