Monday, January 18, 2010

Hooray For...

  • checking things off my to-do list
  • eating brownies with chocolate ice cream
  • making new friends
  • getting a pedicure
  • trusting the Lord
  • having a clean house
  • being excited about something
  • missing my family
  • getting older
  • getting wiser
  • learning new things
  • remembering old friends
  • feeling content
  • being responsible
  • having dark pink bed sheets
  • dreaming big
  • smiling all the way to your ears
  • loving where I'm at
  • new beginnings
  • feeling expecially hopeful
  • making good, but difficult choices
  • setting goals
  • achieving goals
  • reading a good book
  • cooking a yummy dinner
  • knowing who I am
  • getting a bigger, better perspective
  • dancing in my living room
  • prayer
  • looking at old pictures
  • helping other people
  • Disney Scene-It
  • working out
  • waking up before your alarm
  • time to ponder
  • warmth when the forecast said cold
  • not needing to know everything
  • being excited for tomorrow
  • making plans
  • bubble baths
  • going to Disney Land for spring break
  • wonderful girls
  • belting in the car
  • candle-warmers
  • lazy days
  • a new pair of jeans
  • reading the scriptures
  • lotion
  • feeling proud of yourself
So many things to be happy about!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

LOVE this list! especially the pink sheets :)

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

I'm glad you are happy! This list makes me realize how many great things I have in my life also that make me happy!! I love you so much! You are so strong and amazing! I look up to you!

Post a Comment