Monday, August 30, 2010

Wedding Wonderfulness!

Sarina and Christian are married!!  FINALLY!!!  I went up Friday right after school for the festivities and had SO MUCH FUN!

Here's a sampling of their celebration:

Aren't they just a beautiful couple!?!?!

I love, love, LOVE the back of her dress!

Sarina's niece, Presley, and I.

Presley is quite the dancer... and as you know, I myself love dancing as well!  We were quite the dancing queens for the evening... and she was pretty much glued to my side the whole time!  SO PRECIOUS!

Our Fabulous Foursome!

Have I mentioned that I love this lady??

I personally thinking their expressions are PRICELESS in this one!

Guess who caught the bouquet?  Me!
And the garter?  Mitch!
What are the odds?

Mitch and I are choosing to assume that we're not required to marry each other... only to get married next!


Let's chat for a minute...  I have been to 2 weddings in the last 2 months... and I have caught both bouquets.  I've never caught one before.  Ever.  And now I'm batting 1000.  Perhaps a sign of things to come???

Who needs Cupid when you've got friends with good aim!

2 comments:

Camille said...

i love your last "let's chat" section! i remember catching the bouquet at my cousin's wedding when i was 10...thankfully everyone else there older than me didn't wait for me to get married first!

Brianna said...

haha so OBSESSED! Love love love you! and Sarina is BEAUTIFUL!!

Post a Comment