Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh-so-silly!

So... I've been enjoying some silly things lately!

Like these silly bands (presents from my students)...

Especially this one... Can you tell who it is?

And these silly rings!  SO TINY!

And these videos...
(Watch them in order... they're so worth it)!







I seriously can't stop quoting them!  It's been a month or so, but we're still going strong!

And, just for good measure, here's something I'm loving even though it's not so silly...

I can fit into real shoes again!  Oh happy day!!

2 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

haha I don't know where you found those videos, but they are awesome. i just texted ryan and told him he is going to watch some awesome videos when he gets home! hope you are doing well katie!

Kelli said...

No joke- those were hilarious! Probs going to have to show them to my bf! ... I'll call him now and tell him. After I find out where he is and what he's doing. ;) LOVE!

Post a Comment