Monday, August 30, 2010

Hugs from Haynies!

I was lucky enough to see a few of my favorite people because of my trip up to Provo!

I spent the night with Glen and Connie Haynie... most specifically with Cailey, my cousin!  We fell asleep talking in her bed and got ready together the next morning for old times sake!  I lived with the Haynies for eight months during a very "fun" period of my life!  They are incredible and have blessed me in more ways than they know!

Cailey & I

ANTM, anyone??

I just look mad!

Then on my way home to St. George, I had the brilliant idea to stop in and some other Haynie cousins!  So I went to visit Harold (Glen's twin) and Sheri!  Speaking of incredible... have you met these two??  None of their kids were home, but the three of us had a great visit!

Don't you LOVE Sheri's glasses?!?

Haynies, both pictured and NOT pictured... I love you!  Thanks for making our shared genes so awesome!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

oh boy my Mom, what are those glasses!? LOVE her!

Ashlee Marie said...

So it's been over a YEAR since I've lived here and I STILL haven't seen you! CRAZY! I'll be in St. George for a Blogger conference Sat November 14th. I'll be carpooling with friends and crazy busy, but would love to see you for a second if I can. It's hard with the kids for me to come to you, but next time your in town let me know and I'll drive to where ever to see you!

Post a Comment