Monday, May 4, 2009

We're Gonna Party Like It's Prom 2009!!!

This past Saturday, I chaperoned Lehi High School's Prom with the help of my friend, Jason! I'd forgotten how much fun dressing up and twirling around like a princess could be! But let me tell you, it is a riot!!! I had an absolute blast, and could not have had a better time if I tried!

Jason never went to Prom when he was in high school, so we tried to give him the complete experience, including having his roomate take our pictures before we could take off! Here are some pictures from the night:

Me and Jason, all dressed up! A classic... the jumping shot!
(No need to point out that I clearly out-jumped Jason, right?!?!?)
A little pre-Prom dancing!
Dinner at Gloria's Little Italy... good pasta and yummy gelato! Mmm!!
Two of my students, Brynne and Brad!More students... Lindsey, Aaron, Troy, and Cree!
Yet even more students!!! (Kayli, Evan, Ammon, and Jackie)
The moral of this story is... if you ever get the chance to go to Prom as a 21-year-old-former-student-teacher-turned-chaperone, you should!!! It is much more fun the grown-up time around!!!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

bah!!!! I'm OBSESSED!!! You look incredible!!!!

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Katie you looked GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I've never even had your blog address! Thanks for commenting on mine!!! I miss you a lot too!!! Love you!!

Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun! And also, I just finished giving your new blog a very complete reviewing...LOVE IT! Congrats on beginning again...I love you.

Kendra said...

BAHHH!!!! You (and Jas) look AMAZING!!!! I love both of you!

Post a Comment