Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fu-hun!!!

So on Memorial Day, some of my best friends growing up and I had our 2nd Annual Reunion at Zupas in Provo! Heather, Stephanie, Sarah, Rikki, and I had such a fun time catching up on life! These are so many exciting things going on, so many big changes being made for all of us... it's a really neat time

It's also bitter sweet. Stephanie is in Idaho, and in August Rikki will be movig to New Jersey and I'll be going to St. George. We won't be able to do these little impromptu reunions even. It rally makes me think about how blessed I am to have had such wonderful friends! I love, respect, and admire these ladies more than i can say, and I truly cherish the memories we've shared!!!

You can't really expect us to just take a serious picture, can you?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment