Saturday, May 30, 2009

Firemen's Breakfast

There is nothing quite like waking up early on a Saturday morning to the sound of sirens. Many, many, many sirens... There is also nothing quite like knowing that those sirens can mean only one thing... That it's time for the Annual PGFD Firemen's Breakfast!!


Having never lived in Pleasant Grove before, I've never had the chance to experience this hometown tradition before! But the Haynies go every year, and I got to go with them. Basically, it was amazing! ...Hash browns, eggs, ham, and pancakes served up by well-built firefighters is not a bad way to spend one's morning, let me tell you! I definitely didn't complain!

And since we all know how much I love impromptu photo shoots, let's celebrate the fact that we got plenty of pictures to document the occasion!!

Cailey, me, Courtney, Dillon, and Gabe... enjoying our breakfast!Courtney and her precious little men! We freakin' LOVE firetrucks!!!!!!Aww... how precious!!
Everybody needs a picture clinging to the side of a parked firetruck!
Drive on, Gabe! Drive on! Peek-a-boo!

Thank you, Haynies, for sharing this delightful tradition with me!! I loved it and I LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment