Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FUNdamentally FUNderful!!

After our GA girls reunion, I went to Boondocks with some friends. It was a BLAST!!! (Much better than Dixieland Fun Park at home)... I went with Brent Gray, his brother, Gary, and Gary's fiance, Sara! What a hoot!!! We played a ridiculous round of mini-golf, rode go-karts, and did a bunch of arcade games! It's been years since I did any of that stuff, and MAN, have I been missing out!!

Brent, me, Gary, and Sara (waiting for go-karts) Sara and Gary, sword-fighting with their putters!
Brent & Katie = King (& Queen) of the Rock!!
The four of us acting our ages... almost!
Hooray for having fun! Note to self: do it more often!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

BAH!!! I love you and Brent! How come we always go WAY to long with out seeing each other? We do really well for a few days...and then not so much! Dern. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. That looks like so much fun.

Post a Comment