Thursday, May 7, 2009

Food and Photo Shoots

Tonight, two of my best friends from my childhood and I went to dinner at Noodles! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! I was so delicious and mostly so great to catch up with them! It is hard to believe how long we've been friends and have all lived within a few minutes of eachother (21 years... minus a few in between). And now, at the end of the Summer, that's going to change, as we start our own lives.

So I figured it would be good to not just get a picture in the restaurant, but to have a mini photo shoot against the cute brick wall across the parking lot! SO glad I did, as each one turned out totally frameable! Enjoy!

Rikki

Me

Heather

Have I mentioned that I LOVE these girls and am so happy to have them in my life?!?!?

1 comment:

Brianna said...

so fun! And you look adorable!

Post a Comment