Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Story of my Life...

So... in the month that I forgot to post anything, I was super busy with school, family, and church stuff!

I already mentioned that the performances for my classes went well... but I haven't mentioned yet that I have a new calling... 1st Counselor in the Relief Society!  I LOVE the girls I serve with, but it sure is keeping me busy!

Also in that month, I had visits from both mine and Barry's mamas, and from Grammy!  It was so great to have them!  We had a lot of fun!

When Barry's mom came, we went hiking in Zion's National Park.  5 miles.  5000 foot climb.  1 mile of it with chains and sheer cliffs.  UGH!!!!!


Luckily, however, I didn't die... But it was close!  Barry and I were both beat when we made it back down, while his awesome mom was all smiles!

I have to say, though, that the hike was worth it... that place is BEAUTIFUL!  It felt like looking at the Garden of Eden!  This picture does NOT do it justice, but it's something to give you a taste!

 Moral of the story?  If you want me to hike Angel's Landing with you, I will.  But I'm gonna need you to go slower, so I don't feel so lame again!
_______________________________________________

When Mama and Grammy were here, we visited Greg & Liz and went to see Michael's football game(s), among other awesome things!



What a wonderful time to spend with family and friends!  I am loving life, and I can't WAIT for Christmas Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment