Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can't Sleep!

Tomorrow night at 6pm is my school's choir concert. And... suprise, suprise... I can't sleep!

Stupid stress.

Oh well! I'm a little worried, but I know on the whole, it's going to be great! I'm mostly just ready for this to be done! Any prayers or wishes of luck in behalf of me and my 90-some students (and their changing/cracking 12-year-old voices) would be greatly appreciated!

In specatular news... I'm super excited to have a special visitor... my MAMA!!! She showed up on my doorstep this afternoon, with some help from Barry! :) What a WONDERFUL suprise! Thanks, Mama! And other family members for keeping the secret! It was a shock!

And a much needed one at that! Today was definitely a get-a-hug-from-your-mom day!

I will let you know how the concert goes soon... and will post pics that I've taken of the awesome adventure that is my life!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Guess what?!?!?!?! Because somehow the cookies or something was disabled on my comp or blogger or something, they have not EVEN been telling me when you updated your blog!! The last one it told me you did was the one about Erin... false! I just clicked on your blog because I seriously miss you and WHAT THE?!?! You have posted TONS since then. I am so glad I got this all figured out and can once again begin my stalking of your life... because you never even tell me anything!

Post a Comment