Friday, October 16, 2009

Thank Heavens for Airborne!!!

So... we all know the flu is going around this year. But I'm thinking things here in St. George are even worse than normal... this week, we had 1/3 of our students out of school sick everyday. Ugh! On our computerized attendance system, they've even added the code "F" for flu, to let us know if students are gone.

My roomate, Sarina, was sick all week too... bless her heart!

And I have felt under the weather for a few days... I think the only reason I'm not in full-blown flu mode is because of my new best friend, Airborne! (Pink Grapefruit flavor, of course!) But since I'm barely scraping by NOT being flu-ish, I am hereby postponing my trip up to Provo and SLC for a day or two (to give myself a chance to heal and not infect everyone I love)! So here's hoping that I'll be able to recover quickly, feel better, and visit my cousins as planned!!!

If not, I'll plan on a trip up in the next few weekends. Promise!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

False! Your promise is officially void!

Post a Comment