Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Keep Moving Forward"

In class this week, we've been watching Disney's "Meet the Robinsons."  It is an ADORABLE movie that just warms your heart and makes you feel good about life right while you're living it...

At the end of the movie, the main character (Louis) is in the future talking to his grown-up self (Cornelius).  They have this little conversation:

Louis: "So, if I go back now, this will be my future?"
Cornelius: "Well, that depends on you.  Nothing is set in stone.  You've got to make the right choices... and keep moving forward."

I love the moments when we remember that there is a bright future in store!  It may take its time getting here, but it is coming one way or another!  All we have to do is make good choices and move on the best way we know how.

Walt Disney is quoted at the very end of the movie:

"Around here, we don't look backwards for very long.  We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Thank you, Disney, for reminding me of what is on its way!!  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Girl, I love this! So good for me these days!
This has been such a hope and a joy to me: "Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. " Phil 3:13-14

Post a Comment