Monday, January 10, 2011

Gimme a Break Pt. 2

The end of my break was ALSO quite spectacular!

I spent New Year's Eve at one of my great high school friend's house... Mandee has thrown a N.Y.E. party every year since high school, and it is ALWAYS a pleasure to catch up with old friends!

Jillian, Mandee, & I

Kelli & I

Apparently, I'm afraid of sparklers... Hmmm.

On New Year's Day, I flew back to Vegas and Peter picked me up.  We spent a few hours shopping and eating and enjoying the town!

We were super spontaneous and went on the roller coaster at New York, NY.

And then, finally, I got to use my Christmas present and we went to Mandalay Bay to see "The Lion King!"


I was SO tired by the time we drove 2 hours back to St. George!  That made it extra fun to find out that there were more surprises waiting for me!


Now it's time to get back to work and focus on my musical!  6 1/2 weeks and counting!

2 comments:

Haley Roe said...

that boy "showers" you with gifts...literally! hehe

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment