Monday, January 10, 2011

Gimme a Break Pt. 1

I had a WONDERFUL Christmas Break!  LOTS happened!  So here's the Reader's Digest version!

I took Friday, the last day of school, off and went up to Salt Lake to go to a friend's work Christmas party!  When I got up there, Peter gave me my Christmas present:

Art supplies for my classroom AND
TICKETS TO "THE LION KING!!!"

Then we went to the party... and saw Cali!

Then we left the party a little early and went to see the lights at Temple Square.  SO PRETTY!  While there, we saw one of my other cousins, Emily, or shall I say Sis. Sorenson... she's a missionary serving on Temple Square!

SO good to run into this lady!

The next day, it was back to St. George to finish packing for my big trip and then 2 plane rides to Tampa where I met my family for our cruise!!  It was awesome!  FUN, FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND FOOD!  (And did I mention we're all super tan now!?!)

Feel free to check out my slideshow in the previous post, or for the avid reader, CLICK HERE to read the details on my sister's blog!

The next week was spent at home recovering from the massive amounts of food we ate the previous week!

One highlight was going out to lunch with the Wilcox ladies!  I've known this family since before I can remember, and spending time with them is a rare pleasure!

Me & "Headow"

Erin, Claire, Me, Jennifer, & Heather

Our Darling Mamas!

We also went up to see my Aunt Lisa for a day!  It was great to spend time with her!  She's one amazing lady!

Claire loved Lisa's dog!

Me... not so much.

Us & Aunt Lisa

It was a great vacation!  Stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment