Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas is Coming Early!

Apparently, December is on board with the whole "being awesome" plan, and is really trying to make up for the crap November pulled... because it's been a GREAT month so far!  Great classes, great rehearsals, great friends, great music, great fun, AND great presents!

I guess there's some Christmas magic at work because the 12 Days of Christmas have apparently gone December edition on me... and we're 3 for 3 on the gift front!

I doubt this will really last another 4 weeks, but in the meantime, feel free to sing along...

On the 1st day of December, my Miranda gave to me...
a candle and a box chocolate-y!

On the 2nd day of December, my Peter gave to me...
2 glitter TOMS
[and a candle and a box chocolate-y]

On the 3rd day of December, my Macie gave to me...
a 3-colored Seuss stuffed animal
[2 glitter TOMS]
[and a candle and a box chocolate-y]

I feel like I should think of someone to pass on a present/some holiday cheer to asap!

1 comment:

Post a Comment