Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family, Friends, & Football!

I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!  I went up to Provo for the BYU opening football game vs. Washington.  We won!  And it was a very fun game to watch!

While I was up there, I was able to see a lot of people that I love and do a lot of fun things... Here are some of the highlights!

Friday after school, Brooke, Bron, and I drove up.  We dropped Brooke off and I then introduced Bron to one of the greatest, longest-lasting love affairs of my life... Carrabba's.  Lucky for us both, he also loved it!  I think his words were: "One of the best meals I've ever eaten."  Amen, Bron!  Amen!

Then Bron and I went to see my Haynie girls for a little bit!  Love, love, love, LOVE them!

On Saturday, Bron & I spent the day with his family shopping!  I got to feel a little closer to home by eating some Chick-fil-A in the mall food court!  It was fun!

Then, we changed clothes and headed over to campus for the game!  Bron & I stopped in at the Cougar United tailgate party!  Shout out (again) to my cousin, Kendra who is the PRESIDENT of Cougar United: the BYU Student Fan Association!  She's kind of a big deal!


After the party, Bron & I met up with his family to watch the game!  SO FUN!

Sunday was a fun (and surprisingly fast-paced) day full of visits to family and friends!

Little Miss Moffat!

I took Bron to see Adam's grave!  LOVE the peace I feel there!

We also spent some time with one of my longest-running besties...

"Headow!"

Some of the other people I love and got to see, but who I failed (epically) to get pictures with are: my fake little brother, Ross, my cousin Kendall, and my favorite other-family, Glen, Connie, Cailey, and Cali.

Yesterday, we drove back to St. George and hit up a couple BBQ's... one with my friend, Loralee, and her family, and the other with Bron's family.

It was a perfect break, and really felt longer than just a 3-day weekend!  Awesome!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

so fun! LOVE the pictures!

Post a Comment