Monday, April 5, 2010

Quotables

I heard a few quotes today from Marilyn Monroe that I really, really like!  I thought I'd share them!

  • "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
  • "I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
  • "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
  • "It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone."
  • "If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty."
  • "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."
  • "Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?"
  • "You never know what life is like until you have lived it."
Who knew Marilyn had so much wit and wisdom to share!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment