Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Alive!

First off... I should probably apologize for not blogging for 3 months... I HATE it when people do that and my ability to stalk them is limited... and I apologize for being such a hypocrite! Life has just been crazy!


I moved to St. George at the beginning of August to start teaching school at Fossil Ridge Intermediate School. I teach 6th and 7th graders Theatre and Choir... and I LOVE IT! I seriously feel like I have the best job in the whole world! (On a side note, if you're interested in seeing some of the stuff we are doing in class, I have a separate blog set up for school, so the parents can see... CLICK HERE to see it!)
I spoke at BYU's Fine Arts and Communications Department August Commencement. It went well and was a big honor!
I have a fantastic roomate, Sarina, who graduated with me from BYU's Theatre Ed program. I am loving living with her and we are having a blast!We went to the Grand Canyon a few weeks ago... needless to say... it was INCREDIBLE!

I went home to Peachtree City this past weekend for a visit... MAN, do I have a wonderful family! I'll post separately for that ASAP! For now, I just wanted to dispell the rumors that I had fallen off the face of the earth! Close, but no cigar!

No comments:

Post a Comment